Come and Join the Fun at the Imagination Park Fall Classic Golf Tournament!
What It Is:
Don't miss one of the best golf tournaments on the Central Coast! The event is hosted by Digital West, SESLOC, and Glenn Burdette and is a benefit for Jack's Helping Hand and the Jack Ready Imagination Park. This fun-filled day includes drinks and food at each hole, games, and a chance to win an array of amazing prizes.
When It Is:
Join us on Friday, September 6, 2019 at Monarch Dunes Golf Course!
Schedule of Events:
- 9 a.m. | Breakfast – Driving range open
- 9:30 a.m. | Golfer Registration is open
- 10:50 a.m. | Golfer to Carts
- 11 a.m. | Shotgun Start
- End of tourney | Putting Contest | Ball Drop | Awards | Raffle
How It Works:
This best ball tournament is a golf-a-thon to raise funds for the Jack Ready Imagination Park. After sign-up, each team is assigned one of Jack’s kids, and there’s a friendly competition to see which team can raise the most money prior to the tournament. There are fantastic prizes for the top fundraising team and even a Winner’s Circle on our website!
Additionally, there are sponsorship opportunities for the event. Join in the fun and become a sponsor today!
The cost per team is $1,500 for company teams, and you will be able to do promotion with a TEE sign. Otherwise, individual teams are $1,000 ($250/player). You will pay upfront to reserve your spot.
All teams are encouraged to participate in fundraising that will count towards qualification into our famous Sunset Honda $10,000 Putting Contest at the end of the tournament and a new GRAND prize!! The top 8 fundraising teams will send one player to the Putting Contest for a chance at some great prizes!
Don't play golf? Don't worry, there is fun for you too! Relax with a cocktail or heckle golfers from the 10th hole at our Club 10 VIP area. Passes are limited to 50 at $100 each so get your ticket today! Club 10 Tickets for purchase HERE or call the JHH office at 805-547-1914
Below is everything that is included with the different sponsorship opportunities:
How To Participate:
There are many different ways to participate in this fantastic event. You can:
- Be a player - have an amazing day out on the course
- Sponsor the tournament - choose from the many sponsorship options
- Sponsor a team - another way to promote your business and donate to a good cause
- Volunteer - our volunteers have a great time and meet lots of great locals
- Club 10 - the players aren’t the only ones having an amazing day at the course! Club 10 is our VIP section with many special perks for those who join. Players get 2 for 1 passes to Club 10 so their non-golfing friends and family can join in the fun. Purchase tickets HERE
- Donate - donate money to your favorite team and have your friends do so, too!
NOTE: You don’t have to play golf to help raise money and there are no limits on how many people you can recruit on your team to raise donations for Jack’s Helping Hand.
Our website pays a tribute to the top fundraising team of the tournament, and that team continues to receive recognition for years on our Winners Circle page. Encourage and motivate your friends and families to help make your team receive the Winners Circle recognition.
Only one team will come out on top, but we give a big SHOUT OUT to everyone who gives it their all and comes close to the Winner’s Circle!