Our 2021 Imagination Park Fall Classic Golf Tournament has SOLD OUT!
Jack's Helping Hand is very proud to host one of the most popular golf tournaments on the Central Coast! Our annual event is hosted by Digital West, SESLOC, and Glenn Burdette and benefits Jack's Helping Hand and the Jack Ready Imagination Park.
Our 10th annual event will be FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2021 at Monarch Dunes Golf Course.
- 9:30 a.m. | Snacks & drinks begin. Driving range open/Practice Putt qualifiers
- 9:30 a.m. | Golfer Registration is open (Teams can pre register this year-info to follow)
- 10:50 a.m. | Golfer to Carts
- 11 a.m. | Shotgun Start
- 2:00 p.m. | SESLOC's VIP Clubhouse Lounge kick's off with with entertainment, food, drinks, & the famous Heckler's Hole 10!
- 4:30 p.m. | Prize Raffle Tickets purchases End
- End of tourney | Sunset Honda $10,000 Putting Contest
- End of tourney | Awards, Raffle Drawings, “Ball Drop” Wine Raffle
Even though the team spots are sold out, there are still ways to share the fun with your non-golfing friends and family:
- “Ball Drop” Wine Raffle- $100 per ball
- Go to SESLOC's VIP tent and Heckle on Hole 10 from 2-5 pm.
- See our Mobile Bidding Golf prizes (posted soon!)
- Donate to the Park or a particular TEAM (enter Captain or Team name in the comment box)